Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum SV1106 Review
The Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum is a compact and convenient. It is a modern cleaning piece of equipment. It is lightweight and easy to maneuver in tight spaces. This vacuum also has enough cleaning power to get rid of dirt and debris on both carpets and hard floors. But there are questions about its battery life and durability. This is a solid pick for people looking for a cordless vacuum cleaner. One of the first things you will be impressed with is the compact size of the cleaner. With dimensions of 10.5 x 9.8 x 4.6 inches, this vacuum cleaner is small. You won't have any problems storing it.
Although it is not foldable, the unit is so compact you can store it in a small utility room. This trait makes the vacuum cleaner ideal for use in condos and apartments. Unlike other vacuum cleaners, this Shark Bagless Navigator vacuum cleaner doesn't make a lot of noise. So you can use this while your baby is sleeping. This unit can run for up to 17 minutes in bare floor setting. After all, they say that the unit is sturdy enough to pick up stubborn pet hair and dirt. They are much contented with the suction power of the vacuum cleaner.
Whom is this Product Designed for?
Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum is of great use in various aspects. But some classes of people can be highly beneficial by using it. They are-
- People who are running home cleaning or any other cleaning service business.
- Being user-friendly and truly effective it can also the best option for personal uses.
Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum Specs:
- Vacuum Name : Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick
- Brand & Model : Shark - SV1106
- Cleaner Types : Freestyle Cordless Stick
- Vacuum Colors : White and Fuchsia
- Vacuum Weight : 7.5 lbs
- Required Voltage: 110v
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- Product Price : About $70-$150
- Dimensions : 10.5 x 9.6 x 46 inches
Benefits of Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Vacuum
The Shark Navigator Vacuum has two-speed settings for cleaning carpets and bare floors. The extra large dust cup also contains a relatively reasonable amount of dust. Plus, it has a charging dock that makes charging of the unit very comfortable and convenient. Here some important features are available in Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum.
The Shark Navigator Vacuum Cleaner has two settings. One is for cleaning bare floors, while the other is for cleaning the carpet. The bare floor setting is particularly useful in picking up small to large debris. They credit it to the proper combination of suction of the unit and its motorized brush. The large opening found in the middle of the unit’s base is also responsible for this.
With a wide opening, the vacuum cleaner has no problems picking up larger debris. For cleaning carpets, the vacuum cleaner also gets pretty decent marks. It can pick up small debris on medium pile carpets, say some shark vacuum users. There are some concerns about its inability to clean thick, shaggy carpets, though.
The Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner is ideal for pet owners. It has a motorized brush that can remove pet hair from carpets.
Extra large dust cup
This vacuum cleaner also has a large dust cup. According to most reviews, the dust cup can hold a reasonable amount of dust. It is also easy to empty. You have to push the button to open the bottom of the dust cup and dump all the dirt and debris into the trash can.
This unit comes with a charger which can recharge the battery of the vacuum cleaner in as little as 4 hours. There are the most specified features of the vacuum; you can have a glance for knowing details for this.
- Portable and flexible at only 7.5 pounds.
- Rechargeable cordless ease.
- Powerful and lightweight.
- 2-Speed Brush rolls. Optimized for mat and bare floors.
- Extended cleaning without disruption.
- Exactitude charger.
- XL-capacity, easy-to-empty dust cup.
- Swivel steering for maneuverability.
- Cordless convenience to clean wherever a mess is made.
Two Way Filter Clean Up System
Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum has a mesh filter and a dust filter. It is a very helpful feature for cleaning up efficiently. Mesh filter is situated at the top of the dust cup, and form filter is situated at the bottom. This advanced filter system helps to store the dirt in a decent manner.
The best shark vacuum cleaner needs only 4 to 7 hours charge. The battery is made of nickel-metal hybrid which enhances the performance of the battery. If you leave the vacuum on the charger, there will be no harm or degrade in battery performance. So, you can just leave it in the charging station or dock whenever needed.
It comes with a one-year limited time warranty from the manufacturer though it does not cover non-durable parts. The non-durable parts include a battery, motorized brush and also filters. But you will get a warranty for the other parts. It is extremely likely to many people as you will find only a few number of vacuum cleaner that comes with a warranty.
Enhanced Performance for Both Bare Floor and Carpet
The vacuum cleaner works great on bare floor and carpet. The motorized brush helps to pick every dirt from the carpet. For cleaning up larger debris on the floor, it is very helpful. It cleans thick shaggy carpets easily and nicely.
Pros & Cons
- Powerful and lightweight.
- Very maneuverable.
- Rubberized wheels reduce scratching on firm surfaces.
- Competitively priced.
- Battery can be replaced.
- Works well on both hard surfaces and carpet.
- Relatively short charge time.
- Very noisy.
- Only comes with a one-year warranty.
- Power button may be turned off inadvertently.
- It requires a separated handheld vacuum for that.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- 1. Question: Is the product easily move-able or cause any hamper due to extra weight while washing?
- Answer: Being small and compact, this is also very lightweight. It weighs just 7.5 pounds. Because it is lightweight, you should have no troubles carrying it around. You can also bring it up and down the stairs. Plus, its weight makes it very maneuverable. It is easy to maneuver it in tight spaces around the house.
- 2. Question: Does the product come with a built-in battery? If so, then do I need a separate charger or any plug to input into the charge?
- Answer: This shark vacuum comes with a charging station or dock. While it can take at least four hours to charge the filter, most owners don’t mind it.
- 3. Question: Does the battery last longer? How much does it take to charge the battery?
- Answer: Obviously the battery lasts long. The battery last 12 minutes on the carpet and 17 minutes on the bare floor. The battery also takes a little time to become fully charged. It needs between 4 to 7 hours to become fully charged.
- 4. Question: Is the vacuum noisy? Will the vacuum cause any problem to a baby?
- Answer: It’s safe to keep the vacuum cleaner away from your baby. But the advanced technology that is used in the vacuum cleaner won’t be noisy that will cause any harm to your baby. Yes, there a little sound but it can be easily ignored. It can sound slightly louder when you are cleaning carpet than cleaning the floor. So the vacuum can be treated as a quieter vacuum.
The Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum is one of the top rated vacuum for stairs. It is easy to understand why. It is small and compact. This vacuum is an excellent cleaning companion if you live in condos and apartments. This unit could clean 75 percent of his 2,500-square foot home. For carpet cleaning, it can run for 12 minutes. With its weight and size, you’ll have no problems carrying it around the house. Regarding suction power, the vacuum cleaner can hold its own.
What one of the issues owners have with this vacuum cleaner is the lack of attachments? Aside from the motorized brush, it doesn't have any hose or attachment at all. These accessories could have made it easier for the unit to clean hard-to-reach areas. The Shark Bagless Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum SV1106 is still easy to use. It has the suction power you would want from a cordless vacuum cleaner. Now you can think that is the Shark Navigator Freestyle Cordless Stick Vacuum Worth Buying or not?